From Rhode Island Land Trust Council Newsletter:
[To subscribe, send an email request to email@example.com]
Managing Land & Visitors Conference
Multiply Yourself: Growing the Conservation Community
Saturday, November 17 9am -4:30pm
Location: Doyle Conservation Center, Leominster, MA
Cost: $35 fee before Nov 1 or $55 afterwards if there is space.
Register early--this conference has been fully-subscribed every year.
Sponsor: The Trustees of Reservations’ Putnam Conservation Institute
This year’s conference will address how to grow the base and skills of volunteers and supporters. Through discussions and hands-on sessions, you’ll take home practical techniques that you can put to work immediately as you build skills, share ideas,and learn what other organizations and agencies in Massachusetts are experiencing, thinking, and doing to multiply themselves.
- - Attracting Diverse Constituencies: Ideas for Broadening the Conservation Community
- - Urban Youth: An Untapped Reservoir of Stewards
- - Planning Volunteer Tasks That Create Win-Win Solutions
- - Preserving History: The Stewardship of Cellar Holes & Stone Walls
- - Weeding Massachusetts: Making the Most of Volunteer Efforts to Remove Invasives
Information: Miriam Scagnetti firstname.lastname@example.org; 978-840-4446x1935